Animations from DGeometrica, a Mathematica package by Y. Tazawa on differential geometry (in preparation).
· Y. Tazawa, Theory of Curves and
Surfaces, Pearson Education, 1999 (in Japanese).
An Introduction to Classical Differential Geometry by Mathematica
· Y. Tazawa, Mathematics for enginnering students by Mathematica, Tokyo Denki University Press, 1995 (in Japanese).
· Y. Tazawa et al, Linear Algebra with Mathematica, Tokyo Denki University Press, 2004 (in Japanese).
· Y. Tazawa et al, Calculus with Mathematica, Tokyo Denki University Press, 2004 (in Japanese).
· Y. Tazawa, Information Mathematics with Mathematica, Tokyo Denki University Press, 2004 (in Japanese).
· 1997, Rovaniemi: Y. Tazawa, Curves and Surfaces in the Three Dimensional Sphere in the Space of Quaternions
· 1999, Linz: Y. Tazawa, Experiments in the Theory of Surfaces
· 2001, Tokyo (Inzai): Y. Tazawa, Gauss-Bonnet Theorem by Mathematica
· 2003, London: Y. Tazawa, Umlaufsatz Movie
· 2003, London: Y. Tazawa, Experimental Education System of Mathematics based on Mathematica
· 2004, Banf: Y. Tazawa, Teaching Discrete Fourier Transform hrough a Video-On-Demand System
· 2005, Perth: Linear Algebra over Galois Fields: Teaching linear coding by Mathematica
· 2000, Congress on Differential Geometry in Memory of Alfred Gray, Bilbao: Y. Tazawa,Visualization of flat slant surfaces in C^2
· 2002, Visualization in Geometry, Tokyo Metropolitan University: Y. Tazawa,Visualization in Teaching Geometry